Running out of ideas? We got you. Our list of 25 ways to serve your email list will keep your subscribers happy and interested and help you run your emails efficiently. Some of these ideas are great for engagement, while others are lead magnets that you can use to market subscribing to your list. Need more? Subscribe to our email list and copy what we do. We won’t tell. 😉
All the ways to serve your email list (without trying that hard)
- Send a tip or trick or hack you use to make things easier. Every time you use a hack, write it up and schedule the email to send by itself.
- Share a relevant article with your takeaways and suggestions for your audience.
- Give an update on your personal life with a photo for fun.
- Ask your subscribers a question to spark engagement and replies. It can be personal or related to your products/services.
- Request testimonials of their positive experience with your business. Pictures or videos for social media help too!
- Write up a list of suggestions to help them use your product or services better (like this list right here!).
- Share a popular post from social media in case they missed it.
- Send an encouraging story to inspire your subscribers.
- Delight your list with an exclusive sale.
- Record a video sharing an idea or tutorial and share it with your email list first.
- Ask them what new services or products they’d love to see.
- Create a worksheet that will help them get a better experience with your services or products.
- Announce news about your business to everyone so they can celebrate with you.
- Compile a list of your favorite blog posts, recipes, tutorials, or tips and send them together as a package.
- Share your favorite trending TikTok for a good laugh.
- Invite them to join you in a challenge – for fun or for business.
- Ask for advice on what to pack for vacation, what to make for dinner, or what color to paint your living room.
- Put together a few template graphics in Canva and share.
- Talk about other related passions of yours to build connection.
- Create a fun playlist and share.
- Start a pseudo book club and talk about what you learned or enjoyed most about a recent book you’ve read.
- Rank your top 5 current Netflix faves.
- Give away a free product, coupon code, or something of value to your subscribers.
- Link to a few of your favorite podcasts — whether they’re for fun or business-related — and ask them what theirs are to add to your list.
- Quizzes (ones you make or link to) are a super fun option to engage your email list and also learn more about them in the process.
Now that your creative juices are flowing, get set up with your own email service and start automating to make your life easier AND provide better value to your subscribers. Our Emails in a Nutshell DIY service will definitely be the best first step.